2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Review: Liberty

Liberty Liberty by Kirsty Dallas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Liberty by Kirsty Dallas
“Face your enemy, show no fear, fight to survive.”

This would have to be hands down 100% more intense and angsty then my favourite When Nothing Is All You’ve Got. Liberty is set in the future, about 7-8 years after the aftermath of the underworld prison escape, what happened in the book before this one. We meet Grace then and now she is an adult, and we meet a bunch of new characters who survived and living some what happy in the compound in the middle of nowhere.

Liberty is filled with romance, betrayal, drug use, rape. It is action packed and reads fast. You can read this one as a standalone, you will be forced to pace, sweat bullets, cry, become angry and fall in love with Ink and Grace. There story is epic, very compelling. I was very involved in what was happening and right from the beginning I was having heart palpitations. I love the way Kirsty writes in this crazy, scary dystopian world, in Liberty the compound has been overtaken by some mercenaries, who their leader is Jedediah and his sister., Who I fucken HATE! I can’t stand the pair of them, if there is a villain to hate, it is these two!

We go on this trip, watching and feeling the emotions of both our characters Grace and Ink, they have loved each other forever, but with a wee bit of an age gape, Ink pushed her away. I loved the bond and friendship/relationship they begin to have. That alone gets pushed to a test, so hang on to your knickers ladies and gents you are in for one hell of a ride!
Overall, I rate this one a 4.5 star.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment