2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, May 28, 2018

Review: Follow Your Arrow

Follow Your Arrow Follow Your Arrow by A.M. Willard
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Follow Your Arrow by A.M. Willard
This is a sweet second chance romance, set in a small-town community and has a smidgen of mystery thrown in. Filled with angst, the chick’s feelings are bitter, and hides from her feelings and Justin’s excuses are so lame.

Leslie and Justin still have a connection, he broke her heart and now he is back. They were childhood sweethearts, and he left to follow his dreams and left her behind. I neither loved it or hated it I think if you are looking for something a little sweet with annoying angst that makes you want to strangle both characters, by all means then this is a great one for that mood.

I found both characters to be a little bland and not for me, I couldn’t connect with either one of them. I find when this happens, you know you are going to struggle. The authors writing was solid, but again I think my taste in stories have change quite a lot. I enjoyed the mystery part of it, that what made me get to the end.

Overall, I was given this as an arc, I’m not sure if I would buy this for a friend or for myself. My rating is based on what I felt at the time.
3 stars


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment