2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Review: Rainbow Sprinkles

Rainbow Sprinkles Rainbow Sprinkles by Anna Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rainbow Sprinkles (States of Love)
by Anna Martin

I love Anna, this is another Cute story with some sexy love scenes. Drew and Cooper are cute enough.
I liked this story. It had the perfect blend of everything I like in a short sweet story.
It was a good all round story, set amongst the states of love series.
I found this one to be a little short on plot, but more on the sexual attraction between the couple.
It’s based in California, and it had so many Disney references I was super excited to read about, I’ve been to that Disneyland it was one of the best experiences of my life, to read about where they were driving and where they lived I was like ‘OMG I have been there”
I enjoyed this because it was short, and coming from another great book of a book high this was good enough to past time until I had to read another deep long story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment