2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, March 20, 2017

Review: All You Need

All You Need All You Need by Lorelei James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Til next time 


All You Need by Lorelei James is book 3 in the Need You series but can be read as a standalone contemporary sports romance.

This is the first story of Loreleis that I have read and I loved every minute of it. So much so, that it was hard for me to put this book down and didn't want it to end.

I loved that Annika and Axl were enemies to lovers. Their interaction was fantastic from their initial meeting and right the way through. They were so good together and each of the supporting characters were awesome as well

I'm a huge fan of interlocking series, that can be read as standalones, that have great characters sharing the same world and each have their own HEA and All You Need ticked all those boxes. It was clever, witty, very funny, sweet, sexy and sassy. I especially loved all the hockey and sport puns.

I'd happily recommend this book to avid sports romance readers and I am looking forward to reading much more in this amazing series

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment