2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Review: Acrobat

Acrobat Acrobat by Mary Calmes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

BEAUTIFUL,OUTSTANDING PERFECT

I just Adored this story about Nate and Dreo!!
Just *sigh Loved it so Much DREO DREO DREO DREO

One question?? Where do I find one?? lol

♥ For my first Mob mafia Story this was brilliant

♥ All the Secondary characters are amazing!! I Just loved it all sooo much!!

♥ DREO DREO DREO and of course Nate!! But DREO!!! Oh MY!!! Smoking hot!!
He looked as though he had been carved out of marble: the smooth olive skin, chiseled features,sculpted chest and abdomen and long hard muscular legs folded beneath him
THUD THUD THUD!!

♥All that sexy Italian Talk had me in a pile of gooo
Mi sei mancato molto

ti amo tu sei tutta la mia vita

It was all to much for this girl, i was grinning like a fool!!

♥"You know im gonna have you so many time tonight i want you on your knees on the bed in the shower i just fuckin want you"
"Why"
"because i love you amore mio my love..."
"Me too. I smiled up into those gorgeous eyes." you're my love"

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment