2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, April 21, 2014

Troubles and Treats By Tara Sivec

Troubles and Treats (Chocolate Lovers, #3)Troubles and Treats by Tara Sivec

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Enjoyable,Laugh Out Loud,Wet your self Funny!!

I swear Drew and Jenny are seriously Perfect For each other.

"Do no enter,closed for repairs,zombies will eat your face if you try to touch this vagina"

Poor Drew and Jenny were Sex-A-Holics,They were having KINKY sex all the time,Apart from the last year.
Working,Having another baby and just leading busy family lives has been hard on these two and have lost that spark in the bedroom!!

I love Tara Sivec's writing and the Humor in this one is really awesome, You no when you are having a good time cos you have forgotten to feed your kids or do the housework... lol This was me the last few days!!

"Fuck! Holy crab rangoons"

This was a fabulous Easter Sunday/Monday Read, while eating chocolate curled up all day laughing and just smiling all day because its like coming home reading these group of friends.

The Self Help CD: How to bring the spark back into your marriage, had me in Stitches!!! HOLY SHIT it was funny as hell!!

"Repeat after me, you look beautiful today insert name of wife here"
"Repeat after me, you look beautiful today insert name of wife here"
"Have you lost weight?
"Have you lost wight? Man, I am going to rock this shit."

Drew and Jenny are so Freaking Funny, Honestly the whole group of friends and family are.

I loved reading about these two and getting to know them some more and going along on there journey to get the sex back, What an Awesome way to tie up a Freaking AMAZING Series!!

I Can not wait to read the spin off series with the kids, and Tara's other series.

"If you don't write it down and staple it to my dick, I'm going to be clueless"

On that note,If you haven't Read this Series you MUST..
Its the Funniest series U will ever read!!






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment