2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers #1) By Tara Sivec

Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1)Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Not all babies are cute when they're born no matter how many new parents try to convince you otherwise

************WARNING BEFORE YOU OPEN************

Do not read this book in public place, you will be LAUGHING so much..People will look at you crazy!!

Seduction and Snacks Is AMAZING, I Loved every minute of it, thanks to the wonderful girls who recommended it to me and the wonderful Tara Sivec

I seriously Laughed my ass off, The Characters a fabulous and Secondary characters are just as awesome!!

Pussy Punch: when a Twat Tap isn't enough

Yes with awesome humor like this you cant help not to fall in love with this story.
What I Loved the most was there was no drama no angst just a perfect story about Claire and Carter and there little 4yr old boy Gavin who is so damn funny, This would have to be the funniest book I have ever read, Seriously I had Laughter Tears!!

"Papa says your friends Johnny, Jack and Jose maded you sick.Freiends shouldn't do stuff like that,Mommy. If Luke maded me sick I'd punch him in the nuts!"

Seduction and Snack is a Sweet, Funny and Sexy Story.

"You were one step away from lathering chocolate ganache on your dick and trying to give yourself a blowjob"

Enough said... Everyone Should Read this book!!!







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment