2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

~~Teaser Tuesday~~

This is My first Tease!! {{grins}}
First of,it is 12.06am Tuesday Morning!! So I am very excited to present to you TEASER TUESDAY for the very first time here on PNR Book Lover Reviews!!!
Soo I guess i should get to it, The Rules...


Teaser Tuesday!!

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading, but got the idea from http://j-rabbits-corner.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesday_13.html Anyone can play along! Just do the following...

* Grab your current read :) Or Reads...

* Open to a random page.

* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

So here I go, First Little Tease{{grins}}

My current Read is Beyond the Highland Mist (Highlander, #1)
 

 "She'd caught him gazing that way tonight as he'd slammed into her,exciting that bottomless hunger in her blood with the rock-hard kind of maleness only he possessed"



And my Second little Tease is from Reason Enough By Megan Hart http://www.meganhart.com
"I went to my knees as I pushed  the cloth over his thighs and down to his ankles.His cock tented the front of his soft boxer briefs,and i got rid of those,too."

2 comments:

  1. Man, I love those teasers. Especially after cleaning house all day long and dealing with 3 spawns. { aka my niece and nephews } . And now, I shall go put those on my reminders list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, Mmmmm I love reading them too.
    Glad i could help adding to your reminders list :)
    ang

    ReplyDelete