2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

~The Darkest Lie~ Gena Showalter

The Darkest Lie Was Fantastic!
I loved every part of it, I couldn't be happier with it!
I Freaking Loved this Book!!
Gideon and Scarlet were Amazing my new fave Couple!!
I Couldn't believe it was all a lie, but not the lie you would think!!
So many twist and Plots going on BUT Gena wrote it really really good.
I felt so bad for Amun, that sucks!! His Book is next and it is going to be AWESOME!!
I am a little mad with Aeron,Putting Amun threw that!!
OMG how about Cron and Rhea??? So just kill the both..lmao
I am left with no words, Just that if you haven't read this series You have to it is the Best!!


Sorry for the lame Review, i am honestly lost for words, i just loved it so much :)
☆☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment