2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Devil May Cry


Loved this book!! Devil May Cry has to be one of my Fave's in this series so far.
Sin and Kat are Fantastic together, Sin is Hot Sexy and an ex fertility God what else is there to say.... but great Shower scence's ladies!!!
I also Love that Katra can hold her own and take Bs from Sin but she can give it back to him. They both have this way with each other it is perfect..Plus we also get to see more of Ash and learn a little but more about him too..I love him in this book when he finds out that Katra is his daughter *sniffs* it is so lovely!!
I couldn't put this book down, I never got board reading it and there is so much to learn from this Dark Hunter book...
I laughed at so many part's and i cried at so many part's if you haven't read this one it is a MUST read!! I gave it ☆☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment