2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Born Of Fire By sherrilyn Kenyon


So ladies... I Have finished reading Born of Fire!
I Really did enjoy reading this book,tho i didn't love it as much as Born of Night..I Had mixed feelings on Shahara... In the end tho she grew on me and i ended up liking her..Syn is just so Fantastic,Sweet and Caring such a all round Good Guy... I love that we get a good look at his past..It is so sad it had me tearing up at parts..We get to meet his Uncle and His Bitch of an ex wife....We also learn he was married and had a son!!!
It is an all round great read with a lot of action and Drama!!! If You haven't started to read The League series you should give it a Go!!
I love Sherrilyn's New World with all new and fantastic Characters!!
☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment