2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, April 27, 2020

Review: After Sundown

After Sundown After Sundown by Linda Howard
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Linda Howard and Linda Jones join forces & bring us After Sundown.

After Sundown, was a slow burn with a very grumpy, broody hero. The plot was very interesting a soloar storm was coming and it would destry the power grid on earth,the only person to be prepaid was our grumpy hereo.

Fear can make people go crazy, and i dont want to imagaine a world without grocery strores, petrol stations, warm water, Hospitals, medications and more. This book made me want to become a prepper. 100 %.

Overall this was for me just 3 stars, thefirst half of the book we did not get the couple alot of thetime it was annoying me, and the the other half was the interactioni wanted. it was weird,

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment