2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Review: Serpent & Dove

Serpent & Dove Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2.5 -3 Stars. Y’all can throw rocks at me! I just didn’t like it. I read it from start to finish, and I just didn’t get it it. The romance was ok, it was definitely enemies to lovers, but it wasn’t that I didn’t care for. I still don’t know what it is. I Don’t mind that troupe as one of my most favorite trilogy’s started out as enemies to lovers... The kingmaker chronicles.
It wasn’t awful, I would definitely tell ppl
To read this book, it’s definitely A mature ya, With mature scenes. I was lead to believe this was more New adult, or close to adults. But I was mistaken. The audio is good, if it wasn’t for that I probably would have DNF it, if I were to be reading it with my eyeballs. Ahh I think the magic was pretty cool, witches are obviously always cool to read about.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment