2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, October 14, 2019

Review: Tribute

Tribute Tribute by Nora Roberts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow. Just wow. I am in awe with this story. Heading into this one I wasn’t 100% sure I was going to enjoy it, but some where along the lines I did. I feel in love with the characters, the setting, Nora can write emotions so well. I wasn’t expecting to feel all the feels at some stages. I loved the unfolding mystery of her late grandmother. I loved the whole flipping the house but the romance, Ford! He was so darn adorable and he won me over with he dialogue. I am seriously becoming a hardcore fan of Nora Roberts. This book Is a 5/5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment