2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, July 22, 2019

Darkest Hour Before Dawn by Charlie Cochet


Darkest Hour Before Dawn by Charlie Cochet

Darkest Hour Before Dawn (THIRDS, #9)


BLURB

THIRDS Team Leader Sebastian Hobbs and Chief Medical Examiner Hudson Colbourn are as much in love now as they were nearly seven years ago when a tragic event on the job destroyed their relationship. The two drift together only to be pulled apart time and time again. When Hudson draws the interest of dangerous enemies, both within and outside the organization, Seb wants nothing more than to protect the man who still means everything to him.

As life and death events, an uncertain future, and startling truths draw Hudson and Seb to each other yet again, they must make a choice: trust their love and take strength from what they share, or lose what matters most for good this time.


My Thoughts.
Now, this was a treat. I gave this story 4 stars. I enjoyed that we got more of Sebastian Hobbs. I love that family. I was not sure about Hudson, it took a long time for me to like him and then by the time I did, the book was almost over. I think it was another good edition to the series, and it was good to see the men get a happy ending. I liked the newer characters we have been introduced to. And it was always good to see the other couples too. The overall arc is fantastic, with question asked, and only some answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment