2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Review: Knocked-Up Cinderella

Knocked-Up Cinderella Knocked-Up Cinderella by Julie Hammerle
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I haven't read Julie Hammerle, she is a new tome author. I'm not even sure what to say, I loved the idea of this book, like I really liked the characters were older then the average character in other books we read, Erin and Ian are in there 40's knocked and confused.

I am a massive romance junkie, I love al my books with heavy plot of romance, and yet this had romance In it but It felt weird, there relationship they created was a friendship, I don't know in the beginning I felt there chemistry and then it fizzled out over the course of the book. I was just really hoping I would love this as much as I love the cover.

I think too if you are friends to lovers, at 70-80% you should be at another stage in your relationship, I don't want at 90% TWO chapters of you being together and happy, this is not for me. I cant get on board with this.

So yes this is a cute fluffy contemp, yes its got humour, yes its sexy at times but its not what I expected.

I sat down and read it from start to finish in one sitting.

2.5 Overall ratting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment