2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Review: Must Love Babies

Must Love Babies Must Love Babies by Lynnette Austin
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

No! Cute covers, especially with babies and a good looking dude on the cover dose not mean you are going to love or like.

The writing wasn't bad, I hated the heroine and I couldn't connect with her at all, she was wishy washy, couldn't make up her mind, flirts and runs back and forth with her decision making. I felt like I was missing something as soon as I started the book, like it felt like there was huge backstory missing. The romance, meh. This was legit one of the most cleanest romances I have ever read, I just with the romance at all. I dunno if it was my mood or not, but I was looking forward to something different.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment