2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Review: Eight Simple Rules for Dating a Dragon

Eight Simple Rules for Dating a Dragon Eight Simple Rules for Dating a Dragon by Kerrelyn Sparks
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

To be honest I haven't read this author, I own her work but I haven't gotten around to reading anything. That's until now. I am happy to say I enjoyed my time reading Eight Simple Rules for Dating a Dragon. Its told in a dual POV from Silas and Gwen, I liked the magic in this story, the magical creatures that are dragons and event the slow burn romance. Even with this being the 3rd in this series, you can read this as a stand alone, that is what I have done. I own the first in PB and will be jumping into that one as soon as I can. I enjoyed both and all characters, Gwen is so lovable, sassy and smart. I loved Silas! I loved him as a dragon and himself. There is a mystery going on too, you know I love a good mystery romance. ESRFDAD isn't the shortest book out there and it isn't the longest, it took me a little whiles to get into the story, but eventually I did and I rather enjoyed myself.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment