2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Review: Hard Breaker

Hard Breaker Hard Breaker by Christine Warren
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was given this book to review, I didn't ask for it and I wasn't sure I was going to read it, when I realized it was already the 6th book in the series, I had this overwhelming urge to read them in order. My OCD if you will with series, but I thought to myself why not give it ago...

Now for my first time in reading this author, I was pleasantly surprised. I will not give the story away, because what fun would that be.

I will tell you that it is written well, and the plot flows nicely. I enjoyed the characters, I enjoyed there chemistry and I would re think about starting from the beginning with the series.

Steamy scenes, mixed with and interesting story line and a nice mix of humour and fast paced story telling.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment