2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Review: Misadventures of a Good Wife

Misadventures of a Good Wife Misadventures of a Good Wife by Meredith Wild
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Misadventures of a Good Wife
By Meredith Wild and Helen Hardt

Wowzah Book Lovers, I was NOT expecting such a raunchy tail.

For this only reason, I gave this book 4 stars instead of 5, I felt that it needed a little bit more of a story line, it was hot and I really enjoyed that it was well paced and no dawdling.

So much sex, so if you are looking for a good time, don’t shy away from this story.

Kate and Price have this crazy love, combustible chemistry that ignites of the pages.

It was a great read, I really enjoyed the writing style in this one. I couldn’t even tell the duo apart. I really that we can’t. I haven’t read any from both authors before, and I am curious to check out their other words.

The mystery suspense in the story kept me on my toes, I wanted to know the how’s, where’s and whys.

The characters, Kate at times annoyed me, and I really loved Price was so freaking hot, you can’t not like him.

The story is long and not too short either, I think if you’re looking for something filled with sex, no angsty drama, the couple is established and when you start you will be hooked.

I am loving this Misadventures series so far, not only do you get sexy time you are getting some great stories.

This one is a great suspense romance story, second chance love at its best.

Arc was received by the publisher for an honest review
PNR Book Lover Reviews


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment