2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Review: Wild Ride Cowboy by Maisey Yates

Wild Ride Cowboy Wild Ride Cowboy by Maisey Yates
My rating: 3 of 5 stars












Wild Ride Cowboy (Copper Ridge #9)
by Maisey Yates

Arc was generously gifted by the publishers for an honest review.

Wild Ride Cowboy by Maisey Yates is the 9th Copper Ridge story, to be honest I seen it and read the blurb and a few reviews and I thought I was going to LOVE it!

I did enjoy it, but unfortunately there was just too much drama, like the push and pull and the sending away because he thought that she couldn’t handle him, just not my thing any more. I love slow to burn romances, but I like it when they are all in with the drama surrounding the couple not the shit that happens between them.

This book introduces us to Alex Donnelly, he is one of 4 brothers. The first brothers story was the last one Finn and his best friend Lane. I didn’t read that one, I haven’t read one in a while.
I loved Clara, even though she was young she knew what she wanted, she had her own mind up and she wanted Alex, I enjoyed their budding friendship and when they do get to together it is lovely.
Took us a little bit to finally get there, I was super happy to see the story have an epilogue and the teaser for the next story.

I love small town romances, they are fun to read about. I liked Maisey writing and the story flowed well, maybe a little slow in some places but it was enjoyable. I think it’s okay to go into as a standalone, I hadn’t read any of the stories since book 1 and book 3 and 4.
The cover is amazing, I adore the cover! I love the cover if I see it at the shops, I’ll be getting it.
I think fans of this series will love it, a perfect weekend or in between series read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment