2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, May 30, 2014

SOMETHING LIKE NORMAL BY MONICA JAMES


Something Like Normal (Something Like Normal, #1)Something Like Normal by Monica  James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I Know normal is something i will never be, so I'll settle for something like normal
Spoilers ahead

Omg I didn't expect this :(
It's a cliffy, I'm done for... I cried... I laughed.. Yes I should have realized it wasn't going to end like this... Please tell me there's going to be more....

♡"I am now an addict. A Quinn addict"

Yup That up there was me a week ago lol

Something Like Normal was my first Monica James Book and I Cant wait to read more by her!

"Well, I hope you got checked for STDs, as you're probably a poster child for VD after consorting with that tramp"

This Story about Mia Lee aka  Paige Cassidy Is on the run.. Mia was dealt the crappy card in life she was a drug pusher since the age of eight seen some fucked up shit along the way...Now is Looking for new future and we go on an epic ride with her, she meets new friends, family and more!!

Monica writes this fast passed so you never get bored, you will fall in love with the character and the story that is Mia.. but as always.. you can never run from your past.. it will eventually catch up with you.. what will happen....

♡Fabulous Story✓
♡Great Characters✓
♡Made me Cry, Giggle and Sigh ♡✓✓
♡Romance and Smexy time was GREAT✓✓

♡"Then do it. I promise you, I will never hurt you. i will fucking cut my own tongue if i say anything to hurt you."

♡"We're both broken, attempting to become unbroken, but somehow, together we fit"


I LOVED THIS BOOK, I LOVED EVERYTHING THAT IT MADE ME FEEL!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment