2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ethan Day

As You AreAs You Are by Ethan Day

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Where Do i Started??



Operation Danny!!!



From the First Page i Knew i was going to love this Book!!



I love 4 things in a story..

1.Has to make me laugh, 2.Has to be Romantic, 3.Sex, 4.Emotional Rollercoaster!!



WELL this had every thing in it, I was Giggling, Falling in Love with the characters which were really really good! then I got some Hot MM love!! But threw all that I found my self CRYING!!! You no when it is a great story when all your heart strings are getting tugged at!!



I dont wanna give to much away, But if you havent read this You should go and get your self a copy!! it was AMAZING!!!



I have to add a few of my fave Lines!!!



"I was just about ready to throw myself onto the ground and beg to be gang banged.who knew team sports could make me so slutty."



On Like Donkey Kong Motherfucker!



This has to be my fave of faves!!!



"You know what i hate? I asked, looking around the table smiling."how it seems like all it takes to be gay these days is the undeniable need to suck dick."



Loved this book!! Love Ethan Day!! You Rock and are made from AWESOMENESS!!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment