2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Elle Parker~~ Coffee and Doughnuts~~

** spoiler alert ** I Loved this book, It was Funny and Romantic and some Mystery going on.
It is about best friends falling in love..   ☆☆☆☆☆
Seth and Dino are Fantastic!!

Seth is a crack up!!!

“Oh shit, I was just flirting with the waitress a little. It was harmless. I told her those jeans must be from outer space because her ass is out of this world."

And Dino is
well this is what Dino is...

I am, at heart, a very traditional guy. A very romantic one too, if I do say so myself. I knew seeing Seth wasn’t going to be the same as dating women, and I was going to have to learn a few new tricks. But you don’t just toss away forty-one years of teaching and experience, and frankly, some of my old tricks were damn good ones.

I just Loved it!! Such an awesome read took me a day to read, really easy read!!
Thank You Heather C for getting me into this one!!!

Another fave line is.......

“ “Man, I cannot wait to teach you to suck cock. You’re gonna rule.”

Got To Love Seth!!!

And then this little teaser is form Dino!!!

(view spoiler)[I smiled at the thought, but said, “I hate to break this to you, but I’m probably too drunk to fuck.” “You think so?” he asked, dragging my pants off me. “Well, when you get to my age, things stop working after a certain poi—” “’Cause you’ve got a hard-on.” “I do?” I looked down, and sure enough, there it was. I was amazed. “Cool.”

No comments:

Post a Comment