2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, December 6, 2010

~~Dark Fever~~ Karen Marie Moning

Darkfever (Fever, #1)Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


It took me 3 attempts to read this book!
But I am totally happy I did!
Where to begin...With out giving to much away....
We meet Mac,and she discovers that her sister was killed in Dublin she travels to Dublin to discover what actual happens.
While she is there she happens to discover another World with Fae,Vampires and more, It is there Mac meets Barrons one Hunky bad ass!! V'lan a  Prince who makes her want to take her clothes of all the time...(LOL) Mac also lears that she and her sister were or are Sidhe-seers!! ill you find out what that is when you read this wonderful different interesting story!!
It is full of lots of Mystery and Drama and so intense.. Not much Romantics in this one :(
Which I was pretty upset about!! Thats why I am only giving it 3.5 stars, I am continuing with the story I really want to see what happens!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment