2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

~Jo Davis~

Trial by Fire (Firefighters of Station Five, #1)Trial by Fire by Jo Davis

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WOW... I haven't read any thing like this before!!
Drama,sex and Action and it was a little thriller in there to!!
The story plot what ever was so good!!
I loved how we really get to no Howie!! hehehe (Howard what a name)
Loved all the characters, i am really looking forward to reading them all!!
This was a really good read it had me on a ride thats for sure, lots of action and the romance was so cute!!
It has to be one of the better books i have read lately!!
And OMG it had me crying and laughing and so mad i nearly threw my kindle at the wall!!
If you havent read it, you so should!!!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,
    I'm so glad you enjoyed TRIAL BY FIRE! Howard remains one of my all-time favorite of all my heroes. I hope you enjoy the rest of the series! The last one, RIDE THE FIRE, is Captain Sean Tanner's story and will be released on December 7. :)

    Best,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jo
    Thanks for coming over :)
    Yes!! i Loved TRIAL BY FIRE i am looking forward to reading them all, I am going to be all over Cap Sean Tanners story when i get to it!!
    Thanks X

    Ang

    ReplyDelete