2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Sunday, June 13, 2010

So i read this one yesterday,And i really enjoyed the hot steamy scenes they were very good,But i dunno i just couldn't get into the story i mean i loved that fact there was HEA at the end..
But my concern was that,She end up Loving Both of these men!!
I like Mac and Jethro,but i would have liked to see Jethro get his own Women..I understand that they complete each other the 3 of them ,yada yada yada but i couldn't get past the fact she was completely in love with Mac(hubby) and then when Jethro comes for a visit and gets to be there third and then she started falling for him to i was like Eh,No..LMAO
And then the whole if they had kids who would be the father,and would they eventually get hurt. It was a very mixed feeling book for me.My first too i  love everything i read most of the time.. getting 3 stars is not that bad :) I don't like to be left with mixed feelings at the end of a book!!

☆☆☆

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh ha! Jethro? Seriously, that's the guys name? Buah ha ha. Ohhh man, I would not have stopped laughing at this, and that would have killed all seriousness of the story for me. Yes, I know there may be people with that name, and I would still laugh at them if they told me this. I know, how mean and evil of me, but still. All I can think of when I hear that name is The Beverly Hilbillies.

    ... Oh, now I am going to go search Youtube for Neil McCoy's version of that theme song. LOL.

    ReplyDelete